2. You might remember this photo from my post about getting a vascular laser treatment (which I loved). I made these hair clips from craft store birds and poppy pins I hot glued on. Ha.
3. Are you a “faux” or “real” pumpkin person when decorating? I personally love a mix. I like using the same faux pumpkins year after year, as it’s kind of nostalgic to pull them out of storage.
Plus, I feel like I’m not buying something new, just reusing my stuff from previous years. But on the other hand, real pumpkins mean roasted PUMPKIN SEEDS. And that’s important, too.
4. Recently bought this ghost sweater. Love it.
5. I am hoping to find time to bake a pie soon, just for fun (and to eat). Planning to use this pie cookbook I own.
6. I change out my purse every 3-4 months or so, and I recently went back to this black Rebecca Minkoff bag that I’ve owned for a few years now. Still love it. For me, it’s the perfect size and style purse.
8. If I’m being honest, I don’t get around to washing my hair as often as I’d like. Thank God it’s beanie season finally!
10. My friend and lash gal Abby started a podcast, which is both funny and empowering. You should go listen! And one of my all-time favorite podcasts is back after two years as well, so it’s a good month for me.